Living Country in the City sits down with Tony Burlison of Dark Timber Coffee Co to talk about giving back to conservation causes, the differences in drinking a quality coffee, their backcountry Ascent Packs, why there’s no such thing as top-shelf instant coffee and naming their newest roast.
Enter the 2K Follower Giveaway to win gear from Elk101.com, MTN OPS, Bowhunter Brotherhood, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Backcountry Hunters & Anglers and more by visiting livingcountryinthecity.com/2k.
Visit HiketoHuntChallenge.com and make a donation to Backcountry Hunters & Anglers on behalf of me and, if you send me your receipts, I’ll pledge to hike one (1) mile for every $5 donated. The largest single donation, I will match up to $100 with lbs in my pack and live stream myself, fully weighted, hiking up to Griffith Observatory. Additionally, you can win extra entries to my 2K Follower Giveaway. See the giveaway page for more information.
- Shoot’n the Bull Podcast Episode 29 – Dark Timber Coffee
- Backcountry Hunters & Anglers
- Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership
- Wild Steelhead Coalition
Get 10% off purchases in the Bowhunter Brotherhood store by visiting our partners page at livingcountryinthecity.com/partners.
Get 10% off purchases from Rugged Meats by visiting our partners page at livingcountryinthecity.com/partners.
Other Related Episodes
- Episode 8 – Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Utah Regional Director, Bill Christensen
- Episode 11 – MTN OPS CEO Trevor Farnes on Operation Conquer Hunger
- Episode 15 – Public Lands with First Lite’s Ryan Callaghan
- See all episodes…