Living Country in the City sits down with Jason Feldt of Bowhunter Box Club to talk about how quickly bowhunting can turn into an obsession, experimenting with different concepts to build a box club catering to bowhunters, cursing himself by passing on an axis doe, fun and unique products you may have never known you wanted and what you get with the box club subscriptions and the VIP Pass-Through Club.
Visit HiketoHuntChallenge.com and make a donation to Backcountry Hunters & Anglers on behalf of me and, if you send me your receipts, I’ll pledge to hike one (1) mile for every $5 donated. The largest single donation, I will match up to $100 with lbs in my pack and live stream myself, fully weighted, hiking up to Griffith Observatory. Additionally, you can win extra entries to my 2K Follower Giveaway. See the giveaway page for more information.
Enter the 2K Follower Giveaway to win gear from Elk101.com, MTN OPS, Bowhunter Brotherhood, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Backcountry Hunters & Anglers and more by visiting livingcountryinthecity.com/2k.
- Archery Baseball Video
- Living Country in the City 2K Follower Giveaway
- Living Country in the City Partner Discounts
- NockOn Podcast Ep 121 – Podcast from Paradise (Joe Rogan Hunting Experience)
Other Related Episodes
- Episode 12 – AccuBow Founder and CEO, Matt Pell
- Episode 22 – Jim Clark and Tim Hanson of Gutpile Games
- Episode 28 – Backcountry Brewing with Tony Burlison of Dark Timber Coffee Co.
- See all episodes…