Living Country in the City sits down with outdoor writer and television host, conservationist and avid self-taught hunter, Jules McQueen to talk about teaching herself to hunt from books and magazines, her work with various companies in the outdoor industry, sharing animal poop photos with friends, handling squirrel emergencies, ladies hunts and more!
Enter the 2K Follower Giveaway to win gear from Elk101.com, MTN OPS, Bowhunter Box Club, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, Bowhunter Brotherhood and more by visiting livingcountryinthecity.com/2k.
- My Project Childsafe Story – Julie McQueen
- Covert Cabinets
- Women’s Outdoor News – Sitka Gear Checklist
- Kristy Titus Instagram
- Jana Waller Instagram
- Melissa Bachman Instagram
- Corinne Yohann Bundy Instagram
Other Related Episodes
- Episode 6 – Kristy Titus at the International Sportsman’s Expo
- Episode 13 – Niki Tilley on the Outdoor Channel’s “Miss Wildgame”
- Episode 19 – Follow Her Arrow: Outdoors and Hunting with Jessica Taylor Byers
- See all episodes…