This giveaway is complete. Congratulations to our winner, Coree Levy.
Enter for a chance to to see Jamey Johnson with Margo Price & Brent Cobb live in concert! One (1) entrant will be selected to win a pair of tickets to see the Stagecoach Spotlight Tour featuring Jamey Johnson with Margo Price & Brent Cobb at the Ace Hotel on April 27, 2017. See below for Entry Instructions and Official Rules. Entries will be accepted until Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 11:59pm PDT.
- If Entering on Facebook:
- If Entering on Instagram:
- Follow @livingcountryinthecity, @goldenvoice, @missmargoprice and @brent_cobb on Instagram.
- Tag two (2) friends on the original post by @livingcountryinthecity on Instagram.
- After following and tagging on Facebook and/or Instagram, subscribe to our email list using the sweepstakes opt-in form below.
- PLEASE NOTE: You may submit a maximum of two (2) entries per person: one (1) entry from Instagram and one (1) entry from Facebook.
This giveaway has been completed. To receive further updates from Living Country in the City, please sign up to receive email updates.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at livingcountryinthecity.com and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Living Country in the City, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Living Country in the City as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Friday, April 21, 2017 at 10:00am PDT and ending Tuesday, April 25, 2017 11:59pm PDT. All online entries must be received by Tuesday, April 25, 2017 11:59pm PDT.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at “https://livingcountryinthecity.com/2017/04/jamey-johnson-ticket-giveaway/”. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified above, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Living Country in the City. Limit two entries per person. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Living Country in the City. Entry “tags” found to be official celebrity, brand or similar Instagram or Facebook accounts may disqualify your entry at the sole discretion of Living Country in the City. Entrants who do not complete the full e-mail sign-up process, agree to be added to the Living Country in the City e-mail list and remain on the list for the duration of the sweepstakes will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Living Country in the City.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive two (2) tickets to the Jamey Johnson show at the Theatre at Ace Hotel on April 27, 2017. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Living Country in the City. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Living Country in the City’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Living Country in the City to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Living Country in the City is not responsible for any changes in lineup, show dates and time or venue.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected from the eligible entrants by Living Country in the City. Winner will be notified by email within one (1) day following selection of Winner. Living Country in the City shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within one (1) day from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT LIVING COUNTRY IN THE CITY‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Living Country in the City, anyone acting on behalf of Living Country in the City, and Living Country in the City’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Living Country in the City reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Living Country in the City’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Living Country in the City may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Living Country in the City. Living Country in the City reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Living Country in the City has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Living Country in the City reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Living Country in the City and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Living Country in the City PO Box 29342, Los Angeles, CA 90029, United States of America. Requests must be received no later than April 27, 2017 11:59pm PDT.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Living Country in the City PO Box 29342, Los Angeles, CA 90029, United States of America.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Living Country in the City is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.