Want to get a free limited edition Living Country in the City decal and be entered win over $100 in Living Country in the City and GoWild Gear? Enter the GoWild Giveaway by logging time listening to the Living Country in the City Podcast, logging the time in the GoWild App and tagging "Samuel Ayres" each week in between June 9 and July 14.
- Download the GoWild App for iOS or Android.
- Listen to any Living Country in the City podcast episode and log the time in the GoWild app, tagging "Samuel Ayres" in your post.
- Each week (Sun-Sat) between 6/9 and 7/14 that time is logged listening to an additional Living Country in the City podcast constitutes a new entry.
- Every individual who logs time will receive a limited edition Living Country in the City decal. (Direct message Samuel Ayres on GoWild with address to receive your decal.)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the giveaway post on Instagram and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Living Country in the City, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Living Country in the City as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 12:00am PDT and ending on Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 11:59pm PDT or at the discretion of Living Country in the City. Living Country in the City will determine the last entries accepted.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by logging time in the GoWild app for listening to the Living Country in the City podcast and tagging "Samuel Ayres". Each log must feature a unique podcast episode to be considered an additional entry. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per week while Campaign is active. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified above, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Living Country in the City. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple GoWild accounts, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Living Country in the City. To uphold the integrity of the sweepstakes and protect our fans, social accounts determined to be “sweeper” accounts may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Living County in the City. “Sweeper” accounts are defined in this context as accounts where a majority of visible posts are dedicated to giveaways. Entrants who do not fulfill the entirety of the requirements fully until the time that a winner is selected may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Living Country in the City.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a pair of Living Country in the City hats and $100 worth of GoWild merchandise. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Living Country in the City and GoWild. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Living Country in the City’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Living Country in the City to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Living Country in the City reserves the right to adjust the prize offerings at any time without notice.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected from the eligible entrants by Living Country in the City. Winner will be notified by GoWild Direct Message within three (3) days following selection of Winner. Living Country in the City shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to any GoWild of mobile device settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three (3) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT LIVING COUNTRY IN THE CITY‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Living Country in the City, anyone acting on behalf of Living Country in the City, and Living Country in the City’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Living Country in the City reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Living Country in the City’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Living Country in the City may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Living Country in the City. Living Country in the City reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Living Country in the City has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Living Country in the City reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Living Country in the City and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Living Country in the City PO Box 29342, Los Angeles, CA 90029, United States of America. Requests must be received no later than seven (7) days after the announcement of a winner.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Living Country in the City PO Box 29342, Los Angeles, CA 90029, United States of America.
- Facebook/Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Living Country in the City is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.